Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Reality TV

The first 3 days of this week were a blur. Monday was normal meetings/calls etc followed by a Rolling Stones concert with Scotiabank. I don't even follow music but enjoyed it immensely.

Tuesday was in New York for the day.

Today was a RIM board meeting in the morning and normal catchup in the afternoon and evening. Doing some financial analysis tonight.

I have been thinking about blogs and why people follow them. One reason is they are a bit like reality TV. People like to look into other peoples' lives. Not that I have watched much reality TV. As a matter of fact my time tip for the day is to get rid of your TV. It is North Amerca's biggest time waster. I do not own one.

Or perhaps my time tip should be to eliminate temptation. I do not watch TV at home because I do not own one, so I am not tempted to watch. I do travel a fair bit and all the hotels have them, and I do turn them on when I travel - so eliminate temptation.

Of course that does not mean get rid of your computer because then you could not read my blog and besides I sell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment