Monday, January 9, 2006

Looking for a Career?

New Years is often a time of reflection for people and a time people look for a change.

I have often seen people use their blogs to look for a job so I thought I would use mine to try to find people to hire. We are growing rapidly so need a number of new people in various positions from sales, product management, warehouse, marketing, event planning to account receivable etc. We are having a job fair in our SYNNEX Ronson location on January 12/06 from 4 to 8 PM. Although the job fair is in Toronto we have open positions in Guelph and Calgary also. Email resumes@synnex.com with your resume or for more details.

You won’t see me there, I will still be in California but you can meet many of the other fine folks at SYNNEX.

No comments:

Post a Comment