Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Inconvenient Truth and Subscribing to Blogs.

I took my second night off in a row. Bridge last night and went to a great movie tonight. "The Inconvenient Truth" is a must see for everyone. It centres around climate change. I could not remain an Estill without seeing it. Surprisingly, I ran into my brother Glen there. Why surprising? He lives 3 hours away. The bottom line on the movie is to do what my parents have always preached - minimize our impact on the planet. Be energy efficient. Buy a Prius etc. Good movie - go see it. This is the first movie I have bothered to see in over a year (other than on planes). Do it.

Finally the number of links to www.jimestill.com has caught up to my blogspot address. It took 123 days or four months for the number of links to catch up. This means that my blog is now ranked at the 36,059th most linked to blog in the blogsphere.

I am surprised at the few number of people that actually subscribe to my blog. Many people read it but they do it by coming back to it. The easiest way to get the blog updates is to subscribe. It is very easy – look at the panel at the right of this screen and type in your email address. Another Do It now.

My goal is to get over 1,000 people subscribing to my blog in the next month.

And for those who want wisdom:

"Good management is the art of making problems so interesting and their solutions so constructive that everyone wants to get to work and deal with them."
--Paul Hawken Growing a Business

No comments:

Post a Comment